Your use of the Integral® discussion forums means you accept, and agree to abide by, this policy.
We may modify this policy at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified policy on the Integral website. You agree to review this policy periodically to be aware of such modifications. Your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified policy.
By using the discussion forums, you agree to the following:
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, inaccurate or cannot be substantiated.
- You will not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or entity.
- You will not post any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not use the forum for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors.
- You will not promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, nor other unlawful activities.
- You will not knowingly upload any material that contains harmful code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the website, nor make any attempt to bypass or modify the features of forums.
- You will not use the forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not post any person’s private information within the forums, other than your own.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data you choose to disclose, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely.
- You will not use the forum for commercial gain or to advertise your, nor your organisation's, services or products.
- You will not post material that is clearly outside of the stated topic.
- You will not disrupt others’ use of the site.
- You will, if asked by an MEI representative, cease posting any content deemed by the site’s moderators to breach these terms.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By participating in the use of the forums you undertake to indemnify MEI against any liability arising from any content posted by you, or any breach of confidentiality, intellectual property rights, and against all damages, losses, claims and costs (including without limitation expenses incurred in conducting or defending any proceedings) arising from any such actionable statements.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all posts made using these credentials, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your credentials.